Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Humpity Hump Day

Happy Hump Day and I hope all had a great day today cause I had a Ho Hum kind of a day today. It wasn't all that bad but it wasn't that great either it could have been better but I am not complaining.

 I did manage to get creative and create some lovely art pages in which you can view to the side and below this post. A day without creating is a day wasted as I always say. So Get Creative America! I think that will be my motto from now on..

Also, i had to cut the grass and while cutting the grass, I saw some beautiful pink flowers on a bush. I posted the photos on my Facebook page in case you would like to see....If we aren't Facebook friends just send me a request cause I love meeting new people!! Also, I posted on my Google Plus page as well.

And, I am about to get a part time job to give me something to do on weekends. Lately, I seem to have some extra time on my weekends and I might as well make some extra money...you can never have too much money!! I can't wait to start and I am getting excited about working for the company!! I'll give you hint as to what I'll be doing....I'll be working around Flowers!! So, I am sure I'll be posting a lot of Florals on the Blog and social sites!!

Well, I gotta go and run some errands but enjoy the art pages. Have a Blessed Day!!













No comments:

Post a Comment