Thursday, August 15, 2013

Thirsty Thursday

Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a wonderful Thursday cause I am having a Fantastic Day!! I managed to get creative today and make some art pages in which you can view to the side and below this post. It is always a great day when I can get creative!!
 And, The sun shone today as a cool breeze blew in the wind! A great day to be outdoors enjoying the fresh air and warm rays!!

But I had to work today...It's a good thing I was able to get off early to enjoy the day even though I was tired from working all the night.  And, I managed to do some errands like go to the bank to check on funds, do a little grocery shopping and some other things before retiring to the house.

And, I joined another group to do some CT work called Scrapworx and it is a FUN and Exciting Group!! I am also learning a lot as well... I now CT for about 6 Designers which is keeping me really busy....I don't mind cause it gives me something to do when off from work and I love to stay busy too!! I also volunteer at a local Horse Farm that takes in abused and neglected horses........I have a Great Love for Horses!! Actually, I love all animals but I have a fondness for Horses!!

I will keep this short so you can enjoy the art pages and Have a Blessed Day!! I have to go take care of some errands before night time.




CT page I created for Scrapworx








A Facebook Friend, Holly created this Tag for me




No comments:

Post a Comment