Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Cactus to Leather

Happy Wednesday and hope it was a Happy One for you. My day was quiet and peaceful just how I like it on most days.  I read an interesting article on social media where they use Cactus to create leather..Amazing Right?  Here's a snippet of the article below and if you want to read more go to my Facebook or MeWe social media site (click the Tab above) 



The company’s called Adriano Di Marti and they’ve formulated a new technique to create a fabric using cactus leaves called Desserto. Cactus, known for its rugged nature is quite hard and thick and pointy, however, when fully processed, it not only feels like actual leather, but since it is made from cactus -- a plant that can grow in the desert with minimum moisture -- it doesn’t consume as much water.

In other news, The Coronavirus is causing havoc all over the world and people are frightened that it could come to America....and we have a stupid president who is cutting staff at the CDC. The World and America are in TROUBLE!! 

Enough news for now cause it is depressing. But I hope they find a cure for this Coronavirus soon before it kills a lot of people. 

I really don't feel like writing on the blog so I hope all have a Blessed Day and pay it forward to all you meet today. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment