Tuesday, February 4, 2020

Rock Da Vote

Happy Tuesday and I had to Rock Da Vote this morning. This was a special voting session because of the death of Elijah Cummings-find someone to take his seat-and I voted for Elijah's wife since she probably thinks like him. 

A great day outside with mild temps and a sprinkle of rain could be felt against my skin. But it's starting to feel like Old Man Winter is loosening his grip to let Mother Nature give us a taste of Spring. 

In the news today, The final day of impeachment is Wednesday. The day we will know if Donald J. Trump is Impeached or finishes out his term.  In reality, I really want Trump to finish out the year cause I don't want to have to deal with Pence. 

Well, I think this is a good place to end the blog writing for today. Hope all have a great day and pay it forward to all you meet today. 













No comments:

Post a Comment