Saturday, February 1, 2020

Month of Love

February 1st and the month of Love has begun!! 
Another cold day today so Winter is still around and hasn't let Spring come in the door. But I am dreaming of warmer days and toes in the sand. For some reason, I want to be lying on a Beach but I am here Freezing my butt off, Hehe!! Oh well, It could be worse as they say. 

In the news, This Senate Hearing on the Impeachment of Trump is a Farce and a waste of time!! I don't know why these Republicans are protecting this Fraud and Con of this man who shouldn't have been elected president in the first place...America will be judged harshly for this in the coming months. 

Enough news cause this Donald J. Trump makes my blood boil!! 

Anyway, I am going to end the blog here cause my nerves are rattled. Hope all have a great Saturday and an even better Feb. 1st/ 



















\


No comments:

Post a Comment