Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Senate Acquits Trump


"In a vote that was predictable but momentous, President Trump was acquitted by the Senate on the charges contained in two articles of impeachment, related to abuse of power and obstruction of Congress, that had been endorsed by the House of Representatives in December.
The final vote was 48 to 52 on Article I, and 47 to 53 on Article II. The only surprise was when Mitt Romney of Utah voted to convict Trump on the first article, in what would prove the lone GOP defection. Every Democrat voted to convict Trump, though there had been concern that legislators from Trump-friendly states, in particular Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona, Joe Manchin of West Virginia and Doug Jones of Alabama might ultimately side with Trump.
None ultimately did, leaving Romney as the only senator to vote against his party. In fact, he became the first senator in United States history to vote in favor of convicting a president of his own party in an impeachment trial...." 
Well, That was the news broadcast on all the Media late this evening. Donald J. Trump has been acquited by the Senate!! I don't know how I feel about this news but I do know one thing...America has never sunk so low!! But in reality, I am kind of glad that Trump isn't leaving cause then we'd have to deal with Pence and it's just a couple more months until we VOTE HIM OUT!!!   It just goes to show what money will buy....You can be a criminal and Con but with lots of money you can free yourself. 
To read more, click here. 

Enough of that news, It was a Gorgeous day today. The kind of day to go horseback riding but I ended sleeping most of the day away. I need some excitement in my life cause lately I'm feeling kind of BORED!! Although I am not bored when I am on the computer creating a lil Graphic Art cause I enjoy that and creating. 

I hope you all have a wonderful day and pay it forward to all you meet today. Until then, Be Best.






No comments:

Post a Comment