Sunday, February 16, 2020

Sunday Visitor

Hidey Hoo and i hope all are having a great Sunday Funday thus far. I am having a peaceful and quiet day so far just the way I like it although I could use some excitement on some days. 
And, This is a looooong holiday weekend for some-President's Day is on Monday-and most Banks, Federal Institutions and schools are closed. 
And, Valentine's weekend is upon us...It came and went with me. I really don't like Valentine's cause I prefer Easter and want to see Peter Cottontail come hopping down the Bunny Trail. 

I found an interesting Blog with cute digikits-some for purchase and some are Free.  Click here to check out the blog.

And, My brother came up to visit from Virginia-the one who he and his family have no life- and it was really nice to see him. He baked some sugar-coated walnuts and took our mother shopping at Costco.  Also, This weekend is my Dad's Birthday. 
My other brother will be visiting on Tuesday-maybe? He and his family have a life. 

Well, I gotta go and take care of some personal business and maybe take a nap cause I feel my eyelids are getting heavy, Hehe.  Have a good one and pay it forward to all you meet. 









No comments:

Post a Comment