Monday, February 10, 2020

Life's Footprints

Hey Peeps and I hope all had a wonderful Monday thus far?! I had a peaceful day even though it was raining all day-perfect sleeping weather.  I found that Hilarious cartoon on one of my social media pages and had to share on the Blog. President Trump awarded the highest medal to Rush Limbaugh, a radio host, who is known for racist comments, and this cartoon sums it up really nicely. 

And speaking of Trump, He and Pence are still in office but thank goodness we only have a couple of months left in this term until we VOTE THEM OUT!! 

Enough Trump and Pence cause it's time to move on to a new topic. I found this interesting Blog titled "Life's Footprints" which has really interesting stories from everyday people. The stories are written by a lady who is a Podiatrist-I'll post an interesting Podcast containing an interview with her soon.  If you'd like to check out the Blog, click here. 
And, I will post the Podcast in another post- a YouTube video. 

Well, It's that time again..Where I say good bye and end the writing on the blog. Until next time my friends and remember to pay it forward to all you meet. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment