Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Happy Tuesday

Happy Tuesday and I hope all are enjoying the day and giving praise to the Almighty for letting us enjoy another day at this adventure we call Life!!

 Good News: I read on the DT blog that a New version of Craftartist will soon be available with new features and a host of other new and exciting tools!! I can't wait and the count down has begun for the release of the New Product!! It will be released in Nine Days!! Oooooh, The excitement is so overwhelming!! I am thinking I will be ditching the Photoshop and just use CAP2 to create all my projects, HeHe!! Anyway, I can't wait to see what the New Product will feature since I haven't begun to figure out how to use CAP1!!

And, speaking of which, I created some lovely graphix pages today since I had some free time!

And, I can't wait until the Democratic Convention starts tonight, or rather, this evening. I will be watching this event for the next three days as we count down to Election in November!! Do you think Romney will be our New President or will Obama get Four More Years? Ooooh, The excitement is building up!!!

 Oh and for those of you wondering what happened to the digikits page, I had to make the difficult decision to remove the page and I will no longer be creating Digikits, sniff, snill!! It seems as though my life has taken a different direction and doesn't afford me the luxury or time in creating new kits!! I truly enjoyed making the kits and seeing all the wonderful pages created...but eventually every thing must come to an end!!

I gotta go and take care of some errands. Until then, Have a good one!!




No comments:

Post a Comment