Thursday, September 13, 2012

Thirstee Thursday

Hidey Hoo and I hope all had a wonderful Thursday and ready for the weekend! I have some exciting news to inform you..DT will be releasing the New CAP2 software available for download on the site tomorrow!! I can't wait to see what the new software features and what is included with the software!! Exciting times are happening at the DT site!! I have included a video that features a few of the new things to expect in the software on the Blog.

And onto other news, I managed to get a few things done today and I even had time to visit the park to enjoy nature's beauty!! I took a couple of photos which I will be posting in a few days or may make a graphix page so keep checking back to see the lovely pages.

 I took a drive around DC today...actually, I had to take care of some business in downtown DC. I haven't finished with the business so I have to make a trip tomorrow to DC before I can enjoy the weekend.
I did create some lovely pages and you can view them here on the post. Until next time, Have a Blessed Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment