Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday Happiness

Woo, Hoo...It is Friday and let the Weekend Fun begin!! Although, I don't have any plans this weekend but my schedule is like the wind and it blows all over the place, HeHe!! It is a lovely day outside with the sun shining in the blue skies as an Autumn breeze blows in the air. A great day to be outdoors enjoying the fresh air and mild cool breezes. 

Well, i managed to get a lot done today, such as a little yard work, household chores and get some work done on the computer...and I even had to time to create an Art page!! Also, I found a lovely kit on a blogtrain titled Indian Summer. A very lovely kit and I will be using it soon to create some pages. I have posted the link on my Facebook page if anyone wants to grab the Free Kit!! 
And, You can see the lovely art pages above and below this post. 

Nothing to talk about in the news..or rather, Nothing that I care to talk about on my Blog!! 

Well, As I sit at the computer and gaze out the window....it beckons me to go outside to enjoy this lovely day. So, I am about to turn off the computer and go outside to enjoy this delightful day!! Until next time, Have a Blessed Day and Be Kind to One Another cause everyone is dealing with some kind of pain only some people know how to hide it well. 







No comments:

Post a Comment