Sunday, September 2, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

Happy Labor Day and I hope all are enjoying the extended weekend!! I know I am even though thus far it has been a quiet, restful weekend, HeHe!!

 On that note, I didn't make it down to view the Grand Prix Race going on this weekend. But then again, The weather has prevented a lot of people from going to see the Grand Prix Race..and if you'd like to read more, here is the link to the Baltimore Sun Online edition newspaper.

Also, This is the last weekend for the State Fair as well. I didn't get a chance to enjoy the fair this year either because of the rainy weather! If you'd like to know more, visit the web site here.

I didn't get a chance to partake in any activities or events this holiday weekend because of the rain. But it was a relaxing and peaceful weekend if I say so myself, HeHe!! I guess that is all that counts. I did create some lovely graphx pages, such as the one above and below this post.

 Well, I think I will go take a nap...for some reason this rainy weather is making me sleepy. Anyway, I hope all are enjoying the weekend and making it a Great Day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment