Friday, September 14, 2012

Friday Fun

Woot, Woot it's Friday and that means it is time for some Weekend Fun!! I hope all have some weekend plans in order and ready to relax, unwind and just let your hair down and act silly!! I know I am...

And, Today is an Exciting day at DT with the release of the Brand New Craftartist 2 software!! it is loaded with lots of new features, such as punches, 3d decoupage and color picker!! I will be getting my New software soon in the coming days!! you can watch the video here  Exciting Times at DT...

And, I created some lovely pages and posted on the social media sites, Blog and wherever else I can think of..You can view the pages to the side and below this post.

It is such a lovely day outside that I would hate to waste this day by sitting at the computer. So,, I am about to go outside to enjoy the cool summer breezes and to get some Vitamin D naturally!!
I want to say Have a Blessed Day and enjoy the weekend!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment