Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Humpity Hump Day

Happy Hump day everyone and i hope all are having a Terrific Wednesday!! I am having a delightful day and I managed to get a lot accomplished. I had to drive around to take care of some errands, do some household chores and a little yard work. And, I managed to create some lovely art pages with several photos that i have on the computer. I posted them on the Blog..

Another lovely day today with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool breeze blows in the wind. A great day to be outdoors doing yard work and enjoying the Autumn Breeze!!

 Well, I really don't feel like writing in the blog so I will just say I hope all have a delightful and Blessed Day!!
Also, I hope you enjoy the Art pages I posted..and i want to say, I am no longer creating digikits but some of my Old Digikits maybe still available on the Blog. You may have to hunt thru old blog posts to find the kits though since I deleted the page where I kept all my kits.....I just don't have the time to create kits now since my life has changes. But, one never knows, I may create a kit and post to the Blog when I have some free time...so keep checking the blog and reading the posts..:-)











No comments:

Post a Comment