Sunday, March 10, 2013

A Blessed Sunday

It looks to be a Gorgeous day outside with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool breeze blows in the wind. It is starting to feel like Spring with a breeze of Winter air blowing.

 Also, I had to Spring Forward the clocks which means I lose an hour of sleep but gain more daylight-WooHoo!! That means when I get off work it will be still daylight instead of night, so that is a good thing!!

And, I managed to get a lot accomplished today. I thought Sundays were suppose to be a day of rest but it looks like I do more work on Sundays than I do the rest of the week. Actually, I am just joking!!  Anyway, I did get a lot accomplished today around the house and I even created an art page in which you can view to the side and below this post. As I always mention, A day without creating is a day wasted!!

I need to do some shopping today and I want to take a drive to Annapolis to view the boats and admire the beauty of the Marina. It is so pretty in downtown Annapolis!

On a side note, I hope i get this job in New Mexico...I really want to relocate to the beautiful Land of Enchantment!! I just love the beauty and scenic vistas of the Chili State!! And, I want to taste a Chili Burger to see what all the buzz is about those burgers!! Although, I hear they put Chili Peppers in all the food, from eggs to Ice Cream!!

Anyway, I have to go run some more errands and see what else trouble I can get into today. Remember Be Kind to everyone you meet cause you never know what kind of battles they are facing...and a Smile may just be the thing to brighten their day!!







No comments:

Post a Comment