Wednesday, March 13, 2013

A Humpity Hump kind of Day

Happy Hump Day and I hope you all get your humping on today...

 A lovely day outside and I can feel Spring in the air!! The sun is shining in the blue skies as a cool breeze blows in the air. A great day to be outdoors enjoying the fresh air and mild temps.

Well, I managed to take care of some errands and do a little housework today, such as clean the living room, kitchen and throw some dishes in the dishwasher. All before i had to leave for work.

And, When I looked out the window, I saw the first sign of Spring..........I think i saw a bud in the grass?! I may have to investigate further later in the day though.

And, I created some lovely art pages cause a day without creating is a day wasted!! You can view the pages to the side and below this post.

I really don't feel like writing too much in the blog so I will just say Have a Blessed Day and remember be kind to everyone you meet cause you never know what kind of battles they are facing in their lives. Oh, and also, enjoy the Art pages!!





This is the CT page I created using Courtney's new kit due out soon and this is also the page that was Featured on the DT site the other day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment