Monday, March 11, 2013

Featured Project on DT site

Well, I woke up today and when I logged onto the computer and navigated to the DT site, I saw that my page was selected as Featured Project on the DT site today!! I am so Thrilled and Shocked at the same time and it is a great morale booster to see my page on their web site!! I can't believe it...actually, I can believe it cause it was a Pretty page I created with Courtney's new kit due out soon!! 

In other news, I managed to get  a lot accomplished today, from running around to do errands; to visiting a friend and having lunch with another friend that I haven't seen in months. We dined at the Olive Garden and it was great to eat and talk about past times.  And, I had time to create some art pages in which you can view below this post. 

Gotta go and take care of some more errands.Have a Blessed Day and remember to be kind to everyone who you meet...



And, Here is the CT page for the New kit created by Courtney and also the page selected as Featured Project on the DT site!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment