Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday, woohoo

A sunny but windy day today...and I thought we were in the Spring season? But I guess Old Man Winter still has his hand on the weather. 
Today was a productive day...I did a lot of things today and I even did some housework!! Also, I created some art pages and a very good FB friend created the Tag for me above. I really love it and she is really talented too!! Also, She is a part of the 50 Shades of Shamrock blogtrain in which you can snag some really nice digi-products from various designers!! Have fun hopping form Blog to Blog collecting the items..

I will keep this post short cause I have to do some grocery shopping and I want to take a couple of pics before the daylight turns into night. Oh and don't forget to Spring Forward this Sunday which is Daylight Savings Time!!

Have a Blessed Day and remember be kind to everyone you meet cause you never know what they are dealing with in their lives. 










No comments:

Post a Comment