Sunday, March 17, 2013

Happy St Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day and I hope all are having a terrific day and may you find your Pot "O Gold today!! 
As for me, I haven't found it yet but I am not giving up until I have found my Pot :O Gold!! 

The weather is delightful today......or more likely the calm before the storm. The weather forecasters are predicting Rain/Snow to fall tonight but I am questioning it a bit? I can't believe we are almost in Spring and still dealing with Snow?! But then again sometimes the snow does come in March, April, May and maybe June!! LOL 

Anyway, I managed to do some running around today. I had to go pass the Mall to do some shopping and socialize with other people. It always amazes me at who you meet while out shopping. I meed some of the nicest and interesting people during my outings!! And, Also I meet some of the most attractive People too!! 
If only I could sleep with all these attractive people and have fun with them....so many people, so little time!! 

And, I created some lovely art pages in which you can view above and below this post. A day without creating is a day wasted in my eyes. Plus, I believe creating keeps one sane, Hehe!! 

I gotta go and see what kind of trouble I can get into today before the sun sets. Also, I may find someone attractive to drink Green Beer with and get a little Frisky with too, Hehe!!! 
Have a Blessed Day and remember be kind to everyone you meet cause you never know what kind of troubles they are dealing with in their lives!! And, If They say they aren't dealing with any troubles...That's a bunch of malarkey because everyone is dealing with some thing in this crazy world we live in only some people know how to deal with it better than others...So, Take Good care of each other!!







No comments:

Post a Comment