Saturday, August 18, 2012

All Smiles on Saturday

A lovely day outside with the sun shining in the blue skies as a summer breeze blew in the wind. A great day to be enjoying the outdoors and fresh air!! 
I managed to get a lot done today and I even had time to create some lovely graphic pages, you can view them above and below the post.  It is a lovely kit

And, I want to give a shout out to a lovely Digikit that you can purchase here titled "Last Days of Summer" It is a lovely kit and yours truly even created a sample page to promote the kit!! Go check it out, or maybe, purchase the kit to create your own lovely Memory page!! It is a beautiful digikit if I must say so myself!!

 let's see, What else is their to talk about? I managed to get a little Vitamin D the natural way by taking a walk outside as I took a bunch of photos with the digital camera!! I love taking photos and creating digital graphics!! I think I am becoming addicted to it!! HeHe!
 And, Speaking of which, you can view a few pages below and above...until next time, Have a Blessed and Safe rest of the Weekend!!







No comments:

Post a Comment