Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Happy Hump Day

Happy Hump Day to all and I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!! I managed to get up and go horseback riding before leaving to head out for work. It felt good to be as one with Nature!!! I even created a graphic page with the pic I took while out on the trails..I hope you enjoy!!

 Nothing new to report in my personal life..Last night, I watched the RNC which is held in Tampa this year. i didn't really hear anything of important in Ann Romney's speech last night or the Governor of New Jersey speech..Everyone was talking about themselves and their families but no one was talking about what agenda would be set-WTH!! Anyway, I will be watching the RNC tonight and all this week...and next week, I will be watching the DNC!! This is shaping up to be an exciting political and Election year!! Do you think it will be 4 more years for Barack Obama or will Mitt Romney have four years as being President of the United States?!!

Anyway, it looks as though my flowers in the garden are wilting up...I watered and put plant food on them only to find they are dying. They were so beautiful and I didn't even take a photo of the lovely flowers this year!! Oh well, Their is always next year!!

Well, i have to go take care of some errands...Enjoy the creative pages and Have a Blessed and Safe Hump day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment