Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday Bliss

Happy Tuesday and I hope all are having a fantastic day!! I know I am and i was able to create some lovely graphic pages and a CT page for the Brand New kit "Market Day" due out around Sept 1st. I can't wait and it is a lovely kit with lots of embellishments, gorgeous papers and an Alpha to create memorable pages!! 

Anyway, nothing new to report in the news, or maybe nothing that I care to write or talk about. One thing I will say, I read that Phyllis Diller, comedian, has passed away at the age of 95. She was a true comedian and will be missed!! It seems as though all of the true Hollywood Greats are passing away!! Well, I guess that is life..when one passes another is born!! 

It is such a glorious day outside and I love this kind of weather!! The Last Days of Summer are truly upon us and speaking of which, You can purchase the kit by the same name to create and cherish those days!! You can purchase the kit HERE! 

Well, It is time for me to go enjoy the rest of this day and I wish you all a Happy, Blessed and Safe Tuesday!! Enjoy the pages below and above the post that I have created..and feel free to leave a comment. 










No comments:

Post a Comment