Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Happy Hump Day

A lovely day today with the sun shining in the blue skies as a mild summer breeze blew in the wind. A great day to be outdoors enjoying the fresh air and mild temps..But if you are a member of the Royal family, then it may not be a good thing to be caught outdoors. Why just ask Prince Harry when He was caught partying and playing strip poker in Las Vegas and pictures were published in all of the Media!! That Prince Harry has explaining to do with the Queen Mother of England!! I would hate to be in his shoes and I wonder what Prince Harry was thinking on the flight back home?!!  IF you'd like to see the nude photos of Prince Harry published in TMZ Online edition, click here.

Anyway, I managed to get a lot done today and run some errands. I also made time to create a few graphic pages and a CT Page as well for an upcoming digikit due out the first of September!! The Digikit is titled " Market Day"  and another kit titled "Dreaming of Fall" in which I am creating a CT page! So, Look out for them in the coming days, or better yet, go purchase the kit to create your own memorable pages!! It is a lovely digikit with some gorgeous papers. I will post the link when the kit is in the store. 

Time seems to be going so FAST these days!! In a matter of days, Summer will be turning into Autumn as the days get shorter and cooler with the leaves changing color. i don't mind the Autumn as I loathe the Winter months!! I hate SNOW but if this winter is mild like last year, then I will love it!!

i gotta run and go take advantage of the sun while it is still shining . I hope you enjoy the pages I created and Have a Blessed and Safe Wednesday!! Oh, This is also Hump Day...So I hope everyone gets their humping on!! HeHe







No comments:

Post a Comment