Thursday, August 30, 2012

Thirsty Thursday

Hidey Hoo and i hope all are having a wonderful Thursday thus far...I know I am!!
Well, I have some good news to tell you...The Brand New "Market Day" Collab Digikit is available for purchase!! And, It is a lovely kit if I say so myself..It has lots of embellishments, papers?materials; Frames and an unique cute Alpha is included!! In my opinion, The Alpha alone is worth purchasing the kit! I am thru talking so grab the Digikit to create your own memorable pages to share with family, friends and strangers with whom you meet!! You can purchase the kit here.
 Oh, and i almost forgot, Yours Truly created a CT page for the kit!! Can you guess which one I created?

And, another brand new kit will be available soon titled "Dreaming of Fall" by Courtney designs..so keep a lookout for that kit..I will let you know when it is posted and available!! All these great and exciting kits are coming out and just in time to create some memorable pages!! I can't wait to see your page you create with the two lovely kits due out soon!!!

 Enjoy the graphic pages that I created above and below this post...Have a Blessed and Safe Thursday!!





No comments:

Post a Comment