Sunday, November 18, 2012

Sunday Fundai

Happy Sunday Funday and I hope all are enjoying this day the Lord has made..I know I am!!

 Well, I had a delightful day and I even visited the Lord's house to pray and seek relief from my sins!! It was glorious to receive the Faith!!  And, I managed to do a few errands around the city and then came back home to finish up on a digikit that I had been working on for a couple of days titled "Take A Peek!" You can download it here
 This is kind of X-rated kit with a bit of humor, HeHe!! I really like this kit and I can't wait to see the pages you create...

Also, You can purchase a really love kit titled "Silver Winter" created by my good friend Courtney here at this fine stores. Escape and Scraps and Artisanscrap
And, you can preview the CT page below that I created with this lovely Kit!!!

Well I gotta go run and do some grocery shopping. I don't know what to fix for dinner? I am thinking maybe I will do Take-Out today!!




Also, Enjoy the Art pages I have created and have a Blessed Day!! Rejoice in the Lord cause he is good!!







No comments:

Post a Comment