Friday, November 23, 2012

Black Friday Sales

Hello and I hope all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Day!! I know I had a wonderful day spent with family chatting. laughing and eating the "Big Feast!" A great time had by ALL!

 And, I had a Black Friday in which I didn't do too much shopping since I am saving up for Cyber-Monday Sales!! I love shopping on the internet cause No Lines, No Crowds and No Sales Tax!!

Today, I did a little house work cleaning but not much since the house was cleaned before the holidays, and did a little yard work, such as raking leaves. Also, I notice the wind is picking up and it is starting to feel a bit colder than the past couple of days..It looks as though Winter is about to rear its head!! According to the Farmer's Almanac, It is expected to be snow around February...we will see if that comes true?!! Although, We did need the snow since last winter was kind of mild. SO, I say Bring It ON!!

Also, I created some lovely graphic pages in which you can view above and below this post. I read an interesting article in the Online edition of the Catholic Review newspaper...and this quote: “Don’t tell God how big your problems are. Tell your problems how big your God is.” 

Have a Blessed Day and enjoy the Holiday weekend. Also, I hope u enjoy the art pages...





No comments:

Post a Comment