Thursday, November 15, 2012

Thursday with Grey Clouds

A cloudy and grey day today with a hint of sun peering from behind the clouds...with a cool breeze blowing in the wind.

I managed to get a lot accomplished today from running around doing errands to a little shopping. And, I even had time to create a few art pages to post on the social media sites and Blog!

 Well, I am so not ready for the Holidays!! I haven't put up the decorations or set the table for Thanksgiving...I have so much to do in so little time!! I wish I could clone myself sometimes to have me do a lot of things at once!! But Oh well, It is a happy time of year!!

In the news, I don't have to much to say regarding news...a kind of quiet day in the Media. The only thing that is on my mind right now is Thanksgiving Day and getting this house ready for visiting family members. Oh, and I have to purchase presents for my nieces since their birthdays are during the holidays.....

 I have to go take care of some more business so until then, Have a Blessed Day and Be Kind to everyone you meet cause you never know what they may be going thru in their life!!







No comments:

Post a Comment