Monday, November 12, 2012

Veterans Day 2012

Good Morning and Happy Veteran's day to all!! I woke up really early on this Holiday and i don't know why? I guess the day has something planned for me and I don't know what that is..........cause usually I like to sleep on my day off from work and this being a Holiday, I really want to get back in bed but for some reason, I woke up like 8am to log onto the computer to check social media sites and the DT site!!

Oh, I did find out that SandieC posted a lovely steampunk Christmas kit in which i had to download. I haven't begun playing with it yet but I will. I love Sandiec kits!! Actually, It is a Collab kit!

Also, I was creating some lovely Graphic pages in which that is no surprise since I am so addicted to this digi-scrappin!! I have to create at least one page once a day but I end up creating two or three pages!! I am not complaining since it is FUN!! And, I also create CT pages for my Friend Courtney Dixon..She makes some lovely kits!! And, speaking of which, A new kit is due out soon and I will provide a link to the store when it is available here on my Blog...or you could just click the blinkie to be taken to her Blog!..

 Gotta go run some errands but enjoy the art pages that i have posted on the Blog!! And, Have a Blessed and Safe Day...also take the time to enjoy Veteran's Day and to give Thanks for the Men and Women who sacrificed their lives for our Freedoms. If you'd like to learn the history of Veterans Day click here to watch a video.







No comments:

Post a Comment