Saturday, November 17, 2012

Mornin Diner kit

Happy Saturday and I hope all are enjoying this glorious day the Lord has made...I know I am!!
And, I have Great News...I created a Brand New Kit titled "Mornin' Diner" and it is a lovely kit too!! You can see a preview of the kit to the side and not everything is shown.  You can download it here

Also, I created some other lovely Art pages from Kits that I found on several Blogs and a few stores. I hope you like my graphic pages and please feel free to show some love by leaving a comment.......I love reading those comments!! :-)

The weather has changed dramatically from the last couple of days...It is a lovely Autumn crisp day with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cold, crisp breeze blows in the wind. it is still a lovely day not that I am complaining but it feels as though Winter is close at hand.


Gotta go take care of some errands and i hope you enjoy the New Kit and I can't wait to see what pages you create with the kit!! Have a Blessed Day and remember be kind to everyone you meet cause you never know what kind of personal battles they are dealing with.....and everyone is dealing with a personal struggle only some just know how to deal with it better than others...Peace Out!!





No comments:

Post a Comment