Thursday, November 8, 2012

is It weekend yet...No just Thursday

Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a wonderful Thursday thus far...I know I am having a fantastic DAY!!!!  Don't be fooled by the CT page to the side showing winter scenes....It is not snowing and believe me, I am not ready for NO Snow Show!!
But i did create a lovely page using the New Kit titled " Silver Winter" due out soon and I will post a link where you can purchase the kit as soon as it is available.  I will be getting this kit too as soon as it is available.

In other news, We have a New President, or rather, America has Re-Elected President Barack Obama for Four More Years!!! I am so glad that He was re-elected into office cause He is a great President and will go down in History as well!!

I really don't feel like writing too much in the Blog so I will say Have a Blessed Day and enjoy the art pages that I have created..and i will post a link where you can get the New Kit when it is available..

I love these cute candy holders...They are so Adorable!!









No comments:

Post a Comment