Friday, May 24, 2013

Happy Hour Friday

A cloudy, grey day today and looks like it is about to rain later tonight...The Rains came pouring down last night and Thunder roared as the Lightning streaked across the sky!!

This is good sleeping weather but I had to get up and take care of some errands, such as drive over to the Market; Bank and had lunch with a friend at Wegman's Market.   It is a good thing I am off from work...

And, I managed to create some art pages in which you can view to the side and below this post. A day without creating is a day wasted as I always say...

I am thinking I need to get another job cause I have too much free time after getting off from my main job!! Plus, It would be nice to have some extra income coming into the house. I'll probably start looking for a second job next week since this is a Holiday Weekend!!
And speaking of Holiday weekend...I hope all have a wonderful and Safe Memorial Day!! On that note, I have to go run some more errands so Have a Blessed Day and enjoy the art pages..



No comments:

Post a Comment