Monday, May 20, 2013

Sunny Monday

Happy Monday and I hope all had a wonderful weekend!! I know I had a Great weekend and it was relaxing...so relaxing that I didn't want to see Monday!! LOL  But I am ready for whatever comes of this day..

First, I found a nice Blog that has some really nice Freebie kits..you can check it out here
You  can find some nice embellishments, frames etc and a lovely Overlay!! I downloaded a nice overlay of a leaf which is really pretty and cute!! Enjoy the site and snag all those freebies!! 

In news today, I don't think i care to talk about news today or rather, nothing that i care to talk about on my Blog.  I did manage to do a little yard work and get the garden prepared. I planted some lovely cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers and lettuce. So, I hope to have some fresh veggies later this year!! 

Well, I have to go run some more errands on this gorgeous day. It looked as if it was going to rain but the sun came out to make it a lovely day!! Have a Blessed Day and enjoy the art pages I created.






No comments:

Post a Comment