Thursday, May 30, 2013

Thirsty Thursday

Hidey Hoo and i hope all are having a wonderful day thus far...I know i am having a delightful day despite the Heat and Humidity!! Although, It is not that bad outside cause I would rather have the heat than the cold!!

I managed to get a lot accomplished today from running around to the Market, Post Office; Bank and had lunch with a friend to catch up on what's happening in her life.

And, I created some art pages in which you can view to the side and below this post. A day without creating is a day wasted as I always write on the Blog!!  I have to find time in the day to create a page...

Let's see, Do I want to talk about anything interesting in the news today? Well, I have to say a Facebook Friend's house is in the path of a tornado in Oklahoma....I will say a few prayers that it spares her house and no damage is done or maybe the Tornado is a No Show.  And, speaking of weather, This is has been an interesting season thus far as far as weather is concerned.
 And, I found an interesting and creative bathroom design pic...

Well, I am about to go run some more errands and enjoy the day before night fall comes. So, Have a Blessed Day and stay cool...









No comments:

Post a Comment