Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Happy Tuesday

Happy Tuesday and I hope all had a wonderful day today. I can't complain although it could have been a better day. At least I woke up today to enjoy the day..and to get some things and errands done.

Also, I managed to create some lovely art pages cause a day without creating is a day wasted. And, I found out about a Digital store closing and all of the digikits are marked down or On Sale!! I will post the link to the store here 

And, I managed to do a little yard work to get the garden ready for me to plant some flowers and whatever else I decide to plant. Actually, I don't know what I want to plant in the garden...I guess I will take a trip to the Nursery to browse the plants and flowers to get some ideas as to what I want to plant in the garden. Hmm, I am thinking maybe this weekend?

Also, I found an interesting Health piece on the top fruits to eat to maintain a healthy eating diet. I will post the photo, or rather, information on the Blog.

It is really an interesting read and has some useful health tips and information on selecting the right fruits to eat for optimum diet. I hope you find useful as I did.

In news today, A terrible Train accident happened in Maryland and I found it become world news and was displayed on all the news stations!! I hope they clean up the mess and no lives were interrupted or harm because of this tragedy. If you'd like to read the article, Washington Post Online edition here,  Baltimore Sun Online edition

Well, That is the major news that happened today...and of course, Zimmerman's trial is still in progress. I don't know what to say about this tragedy...I read an interesting opinion piece printed in the Online edition of the Washington Post newspaper here

Anyway, I am tired of talking, or rather, writing about news. Now, I want to show you some of the art pages that I have created and time for me to go run some more errands. I have only have so many hours to get all I need to do done before night fall...Have a Blessed Day!!








No comments:

Post a Comment