Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday Funday before Holidayz

Happy Sunday Funday and I hope all are enjoying the day and having a glorious one as well!! The Lord is Good and so is this Day!!
 Well, Let me start out by saying I created the Flyer to the side to help a lady I am friends with on Facebook find a loving home for Three beautiful Horses!! And, The Horses are FREE!! If you are interested in taking care of these beauties, let me know and I will put you in contact with the woman and the horses are located in Wisconsin.

Second, I am working on a Collab kit with my Favorite Designer, Shannon, and it should be available soon, It is going to be a HUGE Kit and one for the record books in the Digi-World!! I can't wait until Shannon and I release the kit and see the lovely layouts created with the contents of the kit!! It is going to be EPIC!!
 I am so honored to be working with Shannon and she is my inspiration and a kind soul!! I am truly Blessed to have found her and to be collaborating with her on  a kit and maybe some Future kits!! Kudos Shannon cause YOU ROCK, GIRL!!

And, I have been pretty busy myself running errands and doing a little shopping. I haven't begun my Christmas shopping yet and I told everyone that I was going to be taking advantage of the Sales on Cyber-Monday?!! And, I didn't even take advantage of the Sales cause life created a new pathway for me to walk down and enjoy the scenery, HeHe!!  Oh well, I guess I will be braving it this week or next week!! Plus, I enjoy shopping so close to Christmas...It gets me in the Holiday spirit when I see crowds, cash registers ringing and store intercoms announcing of a lost child in Aisle 9, HeHe!!  Gotta Love the Holidayz!!!
 And, I created some lovely Graphic pages for you to enjoy...and Have a Blessed Day!!




This is a CT page for the New Kit "Shiny Happy People" and will be available soon!! And, It will be FREE!!


I just love this page created by Dawn using my kit "Twinkie Love" She did an Excellent job creating this page and it made me Laugh too!! You Rock, Dawn!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment