Monday, December 3, 2012

Worldwide Christmas Blogtrain

Hidey Hoo my fab people and I hope all are having a wonderful Monday...after a relaxing weekend. At least  I hope it was a relaxing weekend?
 Anyway, I am so Happy that the Collab kit "Under the Sea" is finished and posted. I think Shannon and I did an excellent job creating this kit...although a few hiccups occurred but as Shannon mentioned on her FB post, she usually works alone and this was her first time working on a Collab. Oh well, It was a good experience and learning lesson for her..and the next time we do a Collab, Hopefully Shannon will have learned, HeHe!! But all in all, I am quite pleased with our first Collab Kit!! You can grab the kit below this post.

Also, Christmas is just a few weeks away...and this Holiday season if you'd like to do something nice for someone, why not send a Christmas card to a recovering American soldier in the hospital. I know they would appreciate getting a holiday card and it just may brighten their day!!  You can send the card to this address: A Recovering American Soldier,
               c/o Walter Reed Army medical Center
                 6900 Georgia Avenue, NW
                  Washington, DC  20307-5001
After all, This is the Season of Giving and it would mean so much to these soldiers who gave so much to protect our freedoms here at home.

Also, I found a humorous card on Facebook that I thought I would share. I burst out laughing after reading this card. Enjoy and I hope it gives you a chuckle too....

Well, The weather today is just perfect!! It feels like a Spring day with a bit of a cool breeze blowing in the wind. The perfect Autumn Day to be outdoors enjoying the sunshine and mild temps.  And, speaking of which, I have to go take care of some errands,like go to the bank, do a little grocery shopping and drop off a few things at the local Thrift store. 
I did create some lovely graphic pages in which you can view below this post and Have a Blessed day!! Oh and i almost forgot, The Worldwide Christmas Blogtrain has started and you can hop from Blog to Blog to collect all the pieces to create a huge and lovely Christmas kit!! click here to be taken to the Christmas Blogtrain and have fun getting all those pieces!!
.



No comments:

Post a Comment