Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Mele Kalikimaka

Mele Kalikimaka, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you all...and may you have a Aloha day filled with tidings of joy!!! 

Well,I awoke to see a blanket of white covering the ground today...and it looks so pretty on this Christmas Day!! I love it when it snows cause it makes the world look so Pretty and Beautiful!! After gazing out the window at the winter wonderland-not too much snow fell though about 1-2 inches fell last night-I headed into the other room to unwrap the presents under the tree. This is such a magical day and a day of happiness!! Also, It is a day to rejoice in the Lord cause after all this is the Reason for the Season!! 


 After unwrapping the presents, I had to log onto the computer to check emails, update social sites, browse the freebie digikits and I also created some lovely graphic pages in which you can view to the side and below this post. I am so addicted at this Digi-scrappin!! 


After surfing the Internet, I have to get dinner ready for when the family and friends come to visit. I can't wait to see the kids and to hear them tell what Santa brought them under the tree!! After all, This day was made for the kids and the adults look at it as a day off from work, HeHe!! I know I do...A day of Relaxation!!! :-) 


Gotta go and check on the dinner..I am having it catered today but I still have to prepare some more dishes. Have a Happy, Blessed and Safe Holiday and also a Happy 2013 Year in case I forgot to mention it on the Blog!!  Oh and enjoy the art pages posted on the BLog!!










No comments:

Post a Comment