Monday, December 31, 2012

Welcome to Toonsville kit

HAPPY NEW YEAR  ....I know I am early but in case I get wrapped in the festivities tonight. When that ball drops in Times Square, i will be probably too drunk to remember anything, HeHe

Anyway, I have created a Brand New kit titled "Welcome To Toonsville" and it is really a cute kit!! This is a nice kit to create pages for kids or maybe as a present to a teacher!! I love the papers and the Frames are a delight too!! I am babbling now...Here is the link to download and have a play. 
Have fun with the new Kit and looking forward to seeing all those lovely pages!! But most importantly, Have Fun and Be Creative!!! 

And, Be sure to grab the other kits posted on my Blog!! And, Enjoy the art pages as well. Have a Blessed Day and enjoy the New Year but be Safe!! I don't want to be reading about you guys in the morning paper, HeHe!!





This is a CT page for the Brand New kit titled "Whazzz up" and you can grab it here at Berry Applicious store!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment