Sunday, December 23, 2012

Sunday before Xmas

Hello and I hope all are having a wonderful Sunday..The day before Christmas Eve! 

I made a Brand New kit titled "Honey Tease" and it is available for download and to have a play!! i really love this kit and the papers are Gorgeous!! Have fun and I can't wait to see the pages you create with the contents of the digikit. 

Well, I am still not ready for Xmas and I haven't even finished my xmas shopping...at this point, I probably won;t be doing any shopping since tomorrow is christmas eve. 
And, I created some lovely art pages in which you can view below...and you can see a preview of what's included in the kit above..but not everything is shown. 

Have a Blessed Day and a Happy Holidays to you...


Toni Shorthouse created this page using my kit and I love it!!





No comments:

Post a Comment