Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Old Man and The Mice kit

Hidey Hoo and I hope all are having a wonderful weekend thus far...and soon to be a New 2013 Year!!!

 I have created a Brand new kit titled "The Old Man and The Mice" and you can download it here
This is such a cute lil kit and some wonderful papers included to create some lovely pages!! Have Fun and I can't wait to see your Art pages!!

And, speaking of Art pages, I have created and posted some Art pages below that I have created. I am so addicted at this Digi-Scrappin stuff and creating digikits for people to use to create their memorable pages to cherish!!  I don't feel like writing too much in the blog cause I have so much to do in such a little bit of time. It already dark here...I can't wait until we Spring Forward to get more Daylight!!

 Well, Have a Blessed day and Smile at everyone who you meet cause it may brighten their day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment