Monday, October 21, 2013

An Autumn Monday

Happy Monday and I hope all had a wonderful weekend....I had a great weekend the only problem...It went by too fast!!

Well, It is a glorious day here in the DC area with the sun shining as a cool, Autumn breeze blows in the air. The kind of day to put in a bottle and pull out on those nasty days.  But I am not complaining cause I am loving it and I hope we have a mild winter this year.
 I managed to get creative and create some lovely art pages in which you can view to the side and below this post. A day without creating is a day wasted as I always say....So Let's get Creative America and the world outside of America!!

Also, i had to do some running around taking care of some personal errands then had lunch at a new restaurant that just opened up here in the city. Also, i found out about a Cool Bookstore here in DC called Politics and Prose!! They have a cool web site where you can browse the books and even purchase items on the site!! Oh, and did I mention, they have a restaurant as well....This will be my new hang out spot on the weekends!! check out the web site here.

In news today, It is such a nice day and I really don't want to talk about news today. On that note, I have to go run some more errands and Have a Great Day Everyone and remember to be kind to everyone you meet cause you never know what problems they are going thru and your smile may brightened up their day.






Don't forget to turn clocks back in November, or rather, Fall Back



No comments:

Post a Comment