Friday, October 25, 2013

Autumn Friday

WooHoo We made it to Friday!! I should be able to collect $200 and go directly to Market Place to shop, Haha

 I hope all are having a wonderful day thus far and have some Fab-tastic weekend plans! As for me, I don't have any weekend plans but my schedule is like the wind and can change at a moments notice.
 Well, I posted a new article, or rather, events on the Examiner.com site.
 And, It is such a glorious day outside with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool breeze blows in the air. It is the perfect Autumn day to be outside enjoying a nature walk or admiring the colors of the leaves.  I love this time of year but I hate the fact in a couple of months it will be cold and snow on the ground.
 In news today, I saw a photo of the Prince William and Kate holding their bundle of joy after He was christened. Congrats to the Royal family!!
 Well, I think I will end my blog writings here so I may go out and enjoy this lovely day!! Have a Blessed Day and I fun filled weekend!!


I found this play with words kind of interesting and Enjoy

If you live in America, Don't forget to Fall Back in November by setting clocks back.




No comments:

Post a Comment