Saturday, October 26, 2013

Sabado Suerte

Happy Saturday and I hope all had a wonderful day thus far and are enjoying the weekend. I am having a relaxful weekend thus far so no complaints from me.

 It was a glorious Autumn day today with the sun shining in the blue skies as a cool breeze blew in the wind. A gorgeous day to be outside in which I did get out to run a few errands, like go to market, shop for a bday gift for my little niece and then I went for a walk at the local park. I didn't take any pictures though cause I had left my camera at home, darn it!! I usually never leave home without the camera but today I was in such a rush to get outside and get my errands done and over with...oh well, I will take it next time.
But I did manage to create some art pages in which you can view to the side and below this post. A day without creating is a day wasted as I always say.

I don't feel like writing too much so I will sign off and say Have a blessed day and enjoy the rest of your weekend. Oh, and enjoy the art pages cause I have so much fun creating them!!







This is a Tag that my Facebook Sametra created for me! She does excellent work and I just love this Tag to pieces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment